Pearls should be handled with care and kept away from chemicals, heat, and excessive moisture. They should also be stored separately from other jewelry to avoid scratches. Clean your pearls with a soft cloth and mild soap and water.
You need to maintain the following care in order to keep their beauty and value intact:
1. Keep it in a cool, dry environment, out of direct sunlight and other heat sources.
2. Wipe them down with a moist towel after each usage.
3. Keep them away from chemicals like cosmetics and personal care products.
4. Never take your pearls off when you’re in the water.
5. If you want to keep your pearls looking beautiful for as long as possible, do a professional checkup and restrung every two to three years.
For more assistance, you can contact our help center for more advice.